Women’s Health: My Womb – My Center
The Lotus flower is a symbol of rebirth, hope and love. Sacred to both the ancient Indians and Egyptians. The ancient Indian seers identified the energy system within our bodies using the petals of the lotus flower. They identified seven basic energy centers and how these energies move within us. The chakras are each characterised by a specific colour and sacred symbol. They form a complex cellular system, in constant communication within us. Our chakra system has been described as spinning wheels of energy and like batteries they become depleted and can be recharged. They form a complex survival system where every cell has an affect on the whole.
I hold space for of women’s trauma’s. Be they emotional, energetic, sexual or inter generational.
Many women who experience imbalances and illness in their wombs, ovaries, and vaginas are supported by this work. Pelvic, pain, fibroids, ovarian cysts, PMS, dysmenorrhoea, PCO, irregular periods, vaginitis, are the many imbalances women come to me for support with.
My trauma work focuses on sexual abuse: rape, incest and genital mutilation be that your personal experience or whether you inherited the memories through your female lineages.
My three-fold ancestry invites me to respect all traditions, cultures and belief systems. I hold sacred spaces blessed with the frequency of lo
Within the womb lives the mysteries of the feminine. We journey to our womb to reclaim ourselves.
- It is through the womb that the ancient ones journeyed to be rebirthed.
- It is through the womb that we are able to access our maternal and paternal wounds and gifts.
- It is through the womb that we re align with our original blueprint.
- It is the Cosmic womb that connects us all.
- Our ‘Mothermind’ is a part of every single one of us, waiting to be accessed.
Our Elders are the wisdom keepers. The ancient knowledge is held with them. They pass it on through initiations and teachings, asking us to humble ourselves and become students so we may embody the teachings as they have done.
May We Remember that we Are all Born of Love.
- Ignite your primal light
- Brings awareness to your shadows
- Reconnect you to your Life choices.
- Connect you to your womb grid energy pathways
- Helps you to become aware of your wounds
- Open the voice of your womb and yoni
- Connect you back to feelings, sensations and memories in your own body.
- Connects you back to the Source of Creation
- Combined with other healing processes, can assist you in healing physical imbalances in your womb and yoni.
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and/or bladder
- Painful menstrual cycles
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Peri menopause, menopausal symptoms
- Fertility problems
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic congestion, pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Digestive problems
- Low energy
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic constipation
- Low back ache
- Chronic indigestion or heartburn
- Restricted breathing due to tension