In African Mythology the womb is seen as the heart of our being. This was given expression through the creative arts. The sculpting of the calabash as symbolic of the womb of creation forms an integral part of honouring the heart of the feminine within homes and communities throughout Africa. In Islamic tradition the root of the arabic word for womb is twin to the word merciful and shapes the beginning of every prayer. This sacred arabic word reveres the merciful vessel of the feminine and is spoken several times a day by muslims around the world. Our wombs as oceans of holy compassionate energy filled with vitality has been encoded in the sacred words and customs of all cultures.
Womb Awakening invites us to awaken to the boundless potential of the divine feminine within us all so that she may bless all our lives.
Womb Awakening is a stream of the feminine vibration in ourselves and in the world. This awakening calls for us to be rooted to the earth and fully in our bodies. It involves our feelings, our traumas, our desires, our physical, emotional, energetic body, our sexuality, sensuality and sensory perception. This journey can take us into different states of consciousness and it can activate our biological feminine DNA stem cells ( known as Shakti in eastern philosophy). When we activate our feminine DNA, it connects us to the flow and the web of life.This supports us to live healthier and happier lives.
The power of the Cosmic Womb that birthed us is held in the womb of every women. The invitation of Womb Awakening is to open you to the deepest experience of love for yourself and others, to connect you with your sexuality, to support you to connect with your courage and strength so you may follow your dreams, to tap into trust that life is always looking after you, to empower you to express your inner beauty and share your gifts.
Womb awakening work supports you to
- Clear past sexual hurts, betrayals and sabotaging patterns
- Ignite your primal power, sensual pleasure and passion
- Reconnect you to the Web of Life
- Connect you to your womb grid energy pathways
- Helps you to heal your deepest soul wounds.
- Open the voice of your womb and wild innocence
- Connect you back to feelings,sensations and memories in your own body.
- Supports your womb and yoni healing journey.
- Connects you back to the Universal Womb – the Source of Creation
- Supports you to share your gifts
- Combined with other healing processes, can assist you in healing physical imbalances in your womb and yoni.
- Helps you to heal the trauma of sexual abuse and female genital cutting.
- Creates a trust that life is always looking after you.
Your womb awakening session is an enquiry into your personal power, your relationship to power, setting of boundaries, self love, ancestral wounds, feminine lineages and soul contracts and archetypal patterns
Mizan Abdominal Therapy
Mizan Therapy is an alchemical traditional reproductive healing technique that addresses conditions involving the reproductive organs,the digestive system and emotional well being.
It is a gentle external massage that guides the reproductive organs back into their place when they have shifted out of balance. When the womb is in her optimum position, she no longer restricts the circulatory flow of blood, lymph, nerves and qi (energy).
Mizan benefits your physical health by restoring the free flow of the circulatory systems, relieving congestions and blocks – and benefits your emotional health by relaxing and easing muscle tension and anxiety.
Symptoms that can be helped with Mizan Therapy:
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and/or bladder
- Painful menstrual cycles
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Peri menopause, menopausal symptoms
- Fertility problems
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic congestion, pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Digestive problems
- Low energy
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic constipation
- Low back ache
- Chronic indigestion or heartburn
- Restricted breathing due to tension
“I experienced my first Yoni steam with Rah and felt a profound and deep healing occurring through this beautiful ritual. Rah held the space with compassion and integrity and I felt safe to feel and express what came up through the process. I have recommended her to many of my patients and believe the work she is doing is powerful and necessary for our humanity”
‘I wanted to thank you for holding space and spreading your loving compassion. The yoni steam session was beautiful and profound – full of truth, love and of course honest grief. Thank you for your beautiful work, it is a gift and much needed especially in this wounded country’
Today I had an amaaaaazing experience! A womb healing session! It was an experience of a deep connection with my Yoni (womb), the releasing of deeply rooted imprints and the explosion of so much love! It felt like I am being re-born from my own womb! Ladies, I recommend this amazing experience with the most compassionate Rah Busby! Catch her before she leaves Cairo in a few days!