To go on pilgrimage is to walk a sacred journey – sacred intent, sacred words, sacred songs and sacred practices.
- a sacred journey of remembering infused with divine prayers woven in a field of divine love.
- a way to remember ancestors, events and people.
- a way of remembering yourself.
- undertaken for religious reasons, an obligation or a call from ancestors.
- supports us to tap into the energies of the lands.
- a sacred way to bring people together
- an educational and transformative experience
- a cellular, spiritual alchemical journey
My pilgrimage experiences are:
- Womb Caves – South Africa
- Honouring the waters – South Africa
- Sacred sites of the San – South Africa
- Honouring the Elder Mutwa’s in Kuruman
- Bent, Albuquerque – USA
- Bavaria- Germany
- Avebury Sacred Sites – UK
- Isis – Magdalene Pilgrimage: St Baume, Sacred Magdalene Grotto, Marie de la Mer, Sites of Sara-le-Kali, Rennes le Chateau, Montsegur – France
- Pilgrimage with the Mutwa’s on Table Mountain
- Mariam of Ephesus, Temple of Aphrodite, Temple of Artemis, Temple of Athena – Turkey
- Giza Pyramid and Abu Gharab desert – Giza, Egypt
- Pilgrimage to Black Madonna, Puy-en-Velay – France
- Chauvet Pont du Arc, France
- Lake Bafa, Turkey
- Sakkara and Dahshur Pyramids, Egypt
- Luxor Temple, Temple of Medinat Habu, Karnak Temple, Temple of Hatshepsut, Hathor Temple (Dendera), Sekhmet Temple, Temple of Abydos – Egypt