Day Pilgrimage of Origin – Motherland Medicine 2019
Join this 1 Day Pilgrimage of Origin to drink in the Medicine of the Motherland. We will travel by private mini bus in the morning, leaving the city behind and heading over the mountain to the Walker Bay Nature Reserve. The Klipgat cave is inside this pristine nature reserve. Remains dating between 65 000 yr – 85 000 yrs were found inside this large cave and was found to be home to our first peoples. Evidence of herding fat tailed sheep were also found.
The Drup Kelders – ‘Drip Cellar’, is what the De Kelders area is named for. This ancient underground fresh water cave is a marvel to behold. Now privately owned and locked by the owners, access is given only via tour operators who charge a per person fee for entrance to this magical site. It is well worth the effort to enter this stalactite filled space, the ceiling is covered with stalactites that are still growing and the fresh water pools invite you to anoint yourself in this sacred body of water.
We are blessed to be joined by Bradley Van Sitter who speaks the original !Xam language of the First peoples. In sacred circle our ears will hear and our hearts will feel the click language again. Together we are invited to open our hearts, ears and mind, to tune in and listen for ways that we can enrich our experience of self, our relationship to one another and to mother earth.
We will spend time in the Klipgat Cave together in sacred ceremony, our holy words will mingle with the air and the land, we will have time to a walk on the wide expansive beach, to visit the Drup kelders cave for a water blessing and enjoy a picnic before heading back to the city.
Our group is limited to 12 people for this journey.
Each pilgrim are asked to bring a picnic lunch to share.
Please contact email@example.com to add your name to the waiting list for the next 1 day Pilgrimage.
I look forward to this sacred opportunity.
International Pilgrimage – September 2019
Our beautiful Motherland holds some of the deepest threads of divine feminine consciousness on mother earth.
Come home she says,’ I am the medicine you seek’.
Come, join us for 13 days of Motherland Medicine, Invite our ancient Mother to impart Her wisdom. To allow you to walk in the footsteps of the ancient ones and to enhance your perception of self. In sacred circle, informed by womb practices of our country and continent, womb ceremonies and activations, we will gather in her city, her countryside and her coastal plains to release what no longer serves us. Through our heart- womb supported by one another and nature we will water the seeds germinating within each of us. With nature as our teacher and the lions as our guides, we will enquire what it means to step into a-lion-ment with our evolutionary consciousness in support of mother earth and all of life.
- Airport pick up.
- Opening ceremony.
- Arrive and stay for 3 days at a historic family owned District Six establishment, an opportunity for us to support a local South African family.
- Light Earth Activation ceremony on top of Table Mountain, one of the Wonders of the World first named by our First Peoples as ‘the mountain that rose from the sea’, long before this was proven scientifically.
- Experience a local South African Township Tour.
- Enjoy local cuisine
- Enjoy a spectacular drive along our most scenic historic Chapman’s peak drive. This scenic road took 7 years to complete in the 1900’s.
- Be nourished by delicious vegetarian cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the beautiful countryside Retreat of Bodhi Khaya in Stanford.
- Here we will have time to walk in the forest and swim in the dams. It is gift for us to join this beautiful community.
- We pilgrimage to one of our most sacred sites, the Klipgat Cave in De Kelders, where we will enter into ceremony in circle with representatives of the First peoples of our Motherland and bless our ears and heart with the sound of the !Xam language.
- The Drup Kelders is the name after which De Kelders is named. A sweet water underground spring that once fed the First peoples who lived along this pristine coast, still fill the pools in which you are able to immerse yourself and receive a water blessing.
- We visit and listen to the Lions at Panthera Lion Sanctuary.
- Evening ceremonies
- Dance ceremony
- Overnight at a 5 star Game Reserve with 2 Game drive options included to experience the Big 5.
- Stay in historic Inn at Simon’s town, where our rainbow nation lived in harmony with one another before the apartheid era.
- Visit and ceremony at Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Swim with Penguins at Boulders beach
- Experience a Sacred African Puppet Ritual and Blessing with Water Priestess Aja Marneweck.
- Morning free to enjoy Simons town harbour and shop for gifts.
- Closing ceremony.
- Airport drop off.
Rah-Nomvula will facilitate this sacred pilgrimage, supported by representatives of the First Peoples, Priestess Sister Aja Marneweck. More collaborators are to be names soon.
Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to our waiting list for this magical and life enhancing opportunity.
Presented with Love by Rah and the Rainbow Circle. Contact email@example.com.
Full programme and costs will be sent by email.
Always in service to Love