International Pilgrimage 2019 – new dates to be released soon.
Our beautiful Motherland holds some of the deepest threads of divine feminine consciousness on mother earth.
Come home she says,’ I am the medicine you seek’.
Come, join us for 13 days of Motherland Medicine, Invite our ancient Mother to impart Her wisdom. To allow you to walk in the footsteps of the ancient ones and to enhance your perception of self. In sacred circle, informed by her rainbow womb wisdom, we will gather in her city, her countryside and her coastal plains.
- Airport pick up
- Opening ceremony
- Arrive and stay for 3 days at a historic family owned District Six establishment, an opportunity for us to support a local South African family.
- Peace ceremony on top of Table Mountain, one of the Wonders of the World first named by our First Peoples as ‘the mountain that rose from the sea’, long before this was proven scientifically.
- Experience a local South African Township Tour.
- Enjoy local cuisine
- Enjoy a spectacular drive along our most scenic historic Chapman’s peak drive. This scenic road took 7 years to complete in the 1900’s.
- Stay and be nourished by delicious vegetarian cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the beautiful countryside Retreat of Bodhi Khaya in Stanford.
- Here we will have time to walk in the forest and swim in the dams. It is gift for us to join this beautiful community.
- From our accommodation, we pilgrimage to one of our most sacred sites, the Klipgat Cave in De Kelders, where we will enter into ceremony in circle with representatives of the First peoples of our Motherland and bless our ears and heart with the sound of the ‘Xam/ Nama language.
- The Drup Kelders is the name after which De Kelders is named. A sweet water underground spring that once fed the First peoples who lived along this pristine coast, still fill the pools in which you are able to immerse yourself and receive a water blessing.
- We visit and listen to the Lions and their stories of survival at Panthera Lion Sanctuary.
- Visit a local ‘township’ to meet the beautiful people of our country.
- Evening ceremonies at Bodhi Khaya.
- Dance ceremony at Bodhi Khaya
- Stay in historic Inn at Simon’s town, where our rainbow nation lived in harmony with one another before the apartheid era.
- Visit and ceremony at Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Swim with Penguins at Boulders beach
- Experience a Sacred African Puppet Ritual and Blessing with Water Priestess Aja Marneweck.
- Morning free to enjoy Simons Town harbour and shop for gifts.
- Closing ceremony.
- Airport drop off.
A fresh Rainbow Circle of collaborators are gathering to bring you an unforgettable, deeply nourishing experience of healing and divine love here in our beautiful Motherland.